Highlights of the Global MBA Programs
· Global programs taught completely in English and designed to prepare executives from Israel and around the world to function in the international business arena. Two programs are offered: Global Management (GMBA) and Global Entrepreneurship (GEMBA).
· A first-rate faculty whose members are among the best in their fields and have taught at the world’s leading business schools, such as Michigan, Columbia, Kellogg, Cornell, Wharton and NYU.
· An emphasis on applying theories and turning them into business procedures, including the use of case studies and hands-on projects.
· A continuous 18-month program consisting of six-week mini-semesters, with most classes on Sunday evenings and Friday mornings.
· Concentrated courses taught by guest lecturers from leading universities around the world. (These courses may include classes on other days of the week.)
· Career counseling, assistance identifying employment opportunities and personalized advice.
· The GMBA program features a study trip to China that includes tours of international companies and meetings with executives and businesspeople.
· The GEMBA Program offers a unique opportunity for students to experience the initiation and development of their own company as well as a forum in which students learn from the experience of business leaders and entrepreneurs in an informal, intimate setting.
· The programs will begin on October 25, 2009.
* Preparatory courses will be offered in statistics, economics and mathematics prior to the first mini-semester.
· The Israeli Council for Higher Education has accredited IDC Herzliya to grant MBA degrees at its Arison School of Business.
· For information regarding grants and scholarships for international students, please visit our website http://www.rris.idc.ac.il/ or contact Gali Hefetz (email@example.com), RRIS financial aid coordinator.