1. Tuition fees for the 2015/2016 academic year for the entire MA Program (specializations or thesis) is $12,950 US.
2. Upon acceptance, the admissions office will send a payment request to pay the tuition down payment in the amount of $2,000 US.
The tuition down payment must be paid by the date indicated on the written payment request in order to reserve a place at IDC.
The tuition down payment is the first tuition payment.
Prior to the academic year, all students will receive an e-mail containing a payment schedule which will allow them to arrange to pay their tuition, after paying the tuition down payment, in one of the following three manners:
A. The payment in advance is due by the first day of school (cash, check, wire transfer).
B. 12 installments via checks or wire transfer (each month from Nov. 2015 - Oct. 2016).
C. Via credit card (with an additional 2.2 % service charge for credit cards payments).
Students who select options B will incur interest and handling charges.
Banking information for wire transfers:
Hapoalim Bank – 12
Branch 628 (Chen Blvd. Herzliya)
Account number: 244144
Swift code: POALILIT
Please make sure to indicate the student’s name and ID number on the transaction document and fax it to: +972 9 9527640.
3) Tuition fee will not be reduced for students who receive an exemption from courses in
English or courses they took during their previous studies.
4) Every student is entitled to receive two copies of the certificate of enrollment and two
copies of grade transcripts free of charge (in Hebrew & English). Additional copies
may be purchased.
5) Students who cease their studies or do not begin them after being accepted and
paying the deposit will be charged according to the regulations for the cessation of
6) Preparatory Course Tuition Fee: 1,750 NIS per course. Tuition must be paid by the
date stamped on the payment voucher. A 50% discount will be given as of the third
*Or US dollar equivalent to the exchange rate on date of payment.