Spending a semester or year abroad at IDC Herzliya
International students who are interested in studying abroad at IDC Herzliya are eligible to spend a semester or year as a visiting student in the Raphael Recanati International School. Our wide range of English courses and vibrant student life are enough to provide an experience that no student will ever forget!
Please note: this section refers to non-degree seeking students only. If you are interested in applying for one of our full degree programs in English, please visit the RRIS website at http://www.rris.idc.ac.il
• Students must have completed at least one year of studies at their home university, two years is recommended.
• Students must be in good academic standing.
• We strongly recommend studying for one academic year, or the spring semester as opposed to the fall semester due to semester clashes with overseas universities.
• We give preference to those who wish to study for one academic year and have completed at least two years of study at a university recognized by IDC Herzliya.
• Recognition of transfer credits is the responsibility of the student.
The Raphael Recanati International School is taught entirely in English. Students of universities in which English is not the primary language of instruction are required to pass the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or an equivalent test, such as the IELTS (International English Language Testing System), PEARSON (Language Test).
• Interested students should apply online through the Raphael Recanati International School.
• If you're interested in applying online, please click here.
• Please submit the following items in order to complete the application:
* University Transcript
* TOEFL or English Proficiency exam (if applicable)
* Two recommendation letters (One must be from an academic source)
**You are not required to submit high school transcripts or SAT/ACT scores.
Tuition & Fees:
• All students, regardless of course-load must pay the above tuition fees. IDC Herzliya does not offer a part-time tuition option.
|Full Academic Year
|Single Semester (Fall/Spring)