Examinations and Papers Department
The Examinations Department at IDC Herzliya is in charge of the following: Examinations Department - StaffOperating hours: Sunday-Thursday, 8:00-13:00, 14:00-16:00
• Supervising the entire examination process – collecting the exam from the lecturer, verifying the lecturer's presence on campus during exam time, preparing copies of the exam for students, assigning students to exam classes, transferring exams to the exam controller, online response to technical and academic issues during exam time.
• Taking care of students entitled to special exam conditions and students with special needs – in conjunction with IDC Herzliya's psychologist, Ms. Ruth Riesel and the Dean of Student Affairs. Changes in reference to special permission.
• Scheduling and implementation of the MOED GIMEL exams.
• Course Feedback Procedures – At the end of each semester the Examinations Department distributes feedback questionnaires on all courses and lecturers to IDC students.
• Collection and preparation for review of weekly papers, term papers and seminars. Distribution of reviewed assignments to the students. Assistance to lecturers in photocopying teaching material. Scanning examinations to the students’ personal website.
Zehavit Loostiger Levi - Head of Exams and Papers Administration
Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya
'Heder Avodot' Paper's Submition Department - Staff
Kanfei Nesharim St.
Herzliya 46150, Israel
Operating hours: Sunday-Thursday: 9:00-13:00, 14:00-19:00
For School of Law; Government, Diplomacy and Strategy; M.A. Program and Elective Courses:
For School of Business; Computer Science; Psychology; Economics; Sustainability; Communications; RRIS and MBA: