The Research Authority
IDC Herzliya secures competitive research grants from private and public foundations, funding agencies and governmental granting agencies world-wide. IDC researchers solicit and administer these grants and projects through the Research Authority which is an integral part of IDC Herzliya's academic leadership.
The Research Authority engages in the following activities:
* Assists and supports researchers in project and proposal development.
* Negotiates grants and contracts with funding agencies.
* Administers grants and contracts.
* Monitors compliance with funding agency and government regulations.
* Manages the institutional intellectual property (IP).
* Administers the institutional research incentive fund.
Dr. Eric Zimmerman, Director
Ms. Shifra Jerushalmi, Grants Manager