Submission of Certificates
1. Official transcripts of previous academic studies (undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D degrees), including a final grade point average (GPA).
2. Official results of the GMAT exam. Applicants can ask the testing agency to send the results directly to IDC Herzliya
3. Updated resume.
4. Two letters of recommendation. It is recommended to submit one letter from a source who can comment on it applicant's academic abilities and one source who can recommend on the applicant's proffessional experience. The recommendation letters should be sent signed and sealed, directly to the IDC by mail, or sent by e-mail, to the following address: email@example.com, indicating the candidate's name.
5. A copy of your Israeli identity card or international passport.
6. A short biography (Bio Form).
Official documents should be submitted in one of the following manners:
A. Official document bearing the stamp of the institution which issued it.
B. Notarized photocopy of the official document.
C. A photocopy of the document may be submitted if the original is shown to the
Applicants with Degrees from Abroad:
The application procedures apply – with the necessary changes – to candidates with degrees earned in countries other than Israel.