The graduates of the Interdisciplinary Center's first class established the Alumni Association in 1998, approximately four years after IDC was established. The graduates of IDC's schools have been joining the association ever since, allowing it to grow and to expand the services it provides to its members and friends. Currently IDC’s Alumni Association has approximately 12,000 members who have earned a bachelor's degree at the Arison School of Business, the Radzyner School of Law, the Efi Arazi School of Computer Science and/or the Lauder School of Government, Diplomacy & Strategy. Each year approximately 1,000 new alumni join the association.
The main goals of the Alumni Association:
• Strengthening the relationship among alumni of the Interdisciplinary Center, in addition
to the relationship between alumni and IDC.
• Building an organization that will help provide IDC alumni with worthwhile services and
• Organizing professional conferences and seminars on topics related to law,
management, computer science, and entrepreneurship.
• Organizing social events.
• Organizing classes and professional enrichment courses.
• Establishing and managing business clubs that serve as a forum for alumni to meet
key figures in the Israeli economy.
• Producing a professional alumni magazine.